Explore Advanced First Aid, CPR, and AED, Eighth Edition from the Emergency Care & Safety Institute!
Check out a sample chapter from Advanced First Aid, CPR, and AED, Eighth Edition today:
Tell Me More!
Advanced First Aid, CPR, and AED, Eighth Edition is ideal for use within college-level courses designed to train individuals in first aid, CPR, and AED. More than a stand-alone text, this student manual is the center of an integrated teaching and learning system that offers many resources to better support instructors and prepare students.
This manual includes:
- Updated content that meets or exceeds the scientific recommendations developed by the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) and is consistent with the Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) Guidelines as established by the American Heart Association (AHA) and other resuscitation councils around the world.
- Emphasis on life-threatening conditions and focus on critical life-saving skills.
- Decision tables that provide a concise summary of what signs to look for and what treatment steps to take during an emergency.
- Current and in-depth information on CPR, AED, injuries, and illnesses.
- New and updated content on hemorrhage control, opioid overdose response, airway obstruction response, compression-only CPR, COVID-19, and more.
Plus, a unique Navigate Advantage Access Code is included with each new print student manual. This Access Code unlocks an interactive eBook and student practice activities and assessments.